📍Apandim Uyghur Cuisine, Sunny Park
It was an amazing feed @apandimuyghurcuisine 🥰 Thanks for having my family to try out your dishes, we all left rolling out lol… Dishes are packed with flavours, great portions and satisfying 😄 You can see from my happy face lol…..
For those who don’t know, they are located at Sunny Park Shopping Center; facing towards Market Square. A fusion of authentic Uyghur Chinese cuisine, traditionally from North West China. Quick fact: The Uyghurs are recognized as native to Xinjiang. Coming from a Chinese background myself, I enjoyed the spices and flavors infused into each dish which makes you keep going for more even you are full 😅
💁🏻♀️Check out what we have ordered
* Lamb, Wagyu Beef, Chicken, Chicken Wings Skewers - HUGE and each piece of meat is flavourful & packed
* Dry Spicy Lamb Noodle - texture of noodles were delicious
* Cumin Beef with rice - tender beef seasoned well, soup served was nostalgia.. similar style to what we made at home ☺️
* Sour Spicy Shredded Potatoe 酸辣土豆丝- not just potatoes, love the texture of the potatoes & taste sour/slight spice, yum!
* Pan-fried Beef & Lamb Dumplings 牛肉/羊肉煎饺 - these dumplings are packed with solid filling/meat, you get the real stuff in each of them! Wow.
* Fried Chinese Golden Buns 黄金馒头 - can’t complete the meal with these crisp exterior, fluffy interior buns dipped w/condensed milk 🤤
* Sweet Yogurt (jug) - what a delight to drink, we were so full but finished the jug of yogurt 😋🤪😍 ...