1 block turnip cake
Peanut oil to fry
1 clove garlic chopped
1 bunch english spinach, washed & trimmed
1 tsp sesame oil
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp sriracha
1. Slice turnip cake into 2 cm thick slices and fry both sides till well coloured.
2. Remove turnip cake from pan.
3. Heat a little oil in another pot and add spinach then garlic, allow to wilt down.
Remove from pot and put on plate to serve.
4. Add soy sauce, dash of white pepper and sriracha to spinach pot. Combine.
5. Place turnip cake onto spinach, dress with mixed soy and sriracha sauce.